Sinteco Hospital Automation’s next event will take place in Düsseldorf, Germany, at the international trade fair Medica – The biggest medical show in the world – from the 13th to the 16th of November, 2017. > STAND A56 HALL 16.
Sinteco will exhibit the integrated solution between Athena
, the unit dose management system, and the pneumatic tube system (www.sumetzberger.at
This solution dedicated to the pharmacy hospital, allows:
- Packaging of medications into unit dose;
- The collection and storage of the unit dose;
- The preparation and dispensing of personalized therapies;
- Transport and delivery of therapies to the patients.
The aim of the pharmaceutical automated process is to create a quality management system from the analysis to the assistance, based on the following parameters:
- Cost reduction - through efficient inventory management, mitigation of risks, and the reduction of losses due to drugs being damaged, or expired;
- Logistics optimization - best processes for the separation of doses and the preparation of therapies; this simplifies management procedures such as the return of non-administered drugs;
- Total traceability - respect and compliance of best practices and guarantee of the delivery of the prescribed drug in the right dose, at the right time, and to the right patient;
- Improving care – provides more time dedicated to patient care by hospital staff
The Athena system is 100% integrated with the operating system of the hospital and provides a useful tool for monitoring of medications, management of returns, and reduces medication errors. The pneumatic tube addition allows the system to perform more quickly; indeed, the medications are transported and delivered safely and in real time, close to the patient eliminating wait times. Athena is the concrete support for the pharmacy staff. Learn more: The unit dose management system
Medica, the leading show in the hospital field
Medica is the international trade exhibition of products, equipment, services, and technologies for hospitals, laboratories, pharmacies and clinics. In 2016, the fair registered 127,781 professional visitors from all over the world. The event is a meeting point between the health system and the companies; it is the perfect place to discover the last developments of products and services. This year, Medica 2017 will host over 5,000 exhibitors.
Come to visit our STAND A56 HALL 16: we will be happy to give you further information about our hospital solutions.
More info: Sinteco a Medica
See you in Düsseldorf!
Your best solution for hospital automation!